WM DP Day 2/17

 The first beautiful thing I saw today, was some really green grass with some dew on it. Completely ordinary, but beautiful still. So surrounded by beauty but no time to look at any of it. That's when I fell upon something striking another part of nature. Beautiful purple flowered tree in bloom. It was that feeling you get when you look across the room and there you see it someone beautiful. But again no time to stop.

It has been rather grey here, however there are these really yellow orange bright flowers that line the streets near my work, and it's sunlight on the ground. I guess the sun is shining everyday you just to know where to look.

Strangely enough, I made room to do my daily protection ritual but I had no desire to so I have moved it to the afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wealth Magick Day 3: Daily Practice 3/17

Wealth Magic Daily Practice 8/17

WM (no Daily Practice)